Home » , , , » DWTS Halloween Elimination Week 7- David Arquette & Kym Johnson

DWTS Halloween Elimination Week 7- David Arquette & Kym Johnson

Written By master video on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | 9:32 PM


Just saw David Arquette & Kym Johnson and they were very kind to fans waiting for them after they were voted off Dancing With The Stars. David took it in stride and Kym looked cheerful in a blue tight dress. My SD card is on the blink and my other laptop died so I'm using these two photos from an earlier stash. I love the angle. Anyway, David is going to be fine he has a new ABC show titled "Skinny Girl" that he will be co-producing with Courtney Cox. And I'm sure we will see Kym dancing again on DWTS.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Celebrities Ways To Enjoy Life - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger