Home » , , , » Taps For My Father

Taps For My Father

Written By master video on Monday, March 26, 2012 | 5:46 PM

I had some people ask me if I was shooting DWTS around the premiere date. I also had a lot of stress due to my former agency not paying me, then my father died. Suffice it to say the death of my father put many things into perspective as what is really important and what is not. I hope that by sharing this video of my family's loss it reminds others that many people of all colors served this country. Many people sacrificed great things for others to live. Please remember to end racism and live your life well for we don't know how long we have to experience Love.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Celebrities Ways To Enjoy Life - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger