Home » » Amy Poehler Talks Man Parts on "Late Show with David Letterman"

Amy Poehler Talks Man Parts on "Late Show with David Letterman"

Written By master video on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 11:32 AM

Stepping out for promotional duties, Amy Poehler paid a visit to the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday (November 20).


The "Parks and Recreation" star arrived in casual clothes but wasn't afraid to show some skin as she later emerged in a black dress with a plunging neckline, topped off with bright red heels.


During her sitdown interview, the mother of two regaled Letterman with a tale about her 4-year-old son Archie.


"Archie is turning into such a compassionate boy." Amy dished. "He's a lovely and kind kid. The other day, he came up to me while I was getting changed and he put his hands on my shoulders and said 'Mom, I'm so sorry you don't have a penis.' Isn't that nice? Then, he paused and said, 'But did you have one and break it?' I thought it was his way of finding out, if I was to have one, would I take care of it."


For more from Miss Poehler's appearance on "Late Night with David Letterman," check out the video below!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Celebrities Ways To Enjoy Life - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger