Home » » Leslie Mann December 2012 Marie Claire Feature

Leslie Mann December 2012 Marie Claire Feature

Written By master video on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 11:32 AM

With her new movie "This is 40" set to hit theaters on December 21st, Leslie Mann scored herself a feature in the December 2012 issue of Marie Claire magazine.


Playfully pushing Judd Apatow's face, the 40-year-old actress posed with her husband for the hot Tesh shot spread while dishing about everything from motherhood to being cast in Judd's movies.


A few highlights from Miss Mann's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire!


On finding her way to comedy::

"I didn’t think, I want to do dramas or I want to do comedies – I wasn’t clear in that way. I remember going out on more dramatic auditions, and people were laughing at me. And over the course of a year and a bunch of auditions, I kind of wound up here."


On getting cast in her husband Judd Apatow's films:

"It’s so nice to be able to have a say in things and Judd being open to collaborating because I’m very helpful in that area. And that’s why working with him is so great, because I get to have a say in things where normally I wouldn’t."


On motherhood:

"I am always jealous of people. I feel like they have such an advantage over everyone - unless the [parents] are, like, raging alcoholics and beating [their kids]. But to have the parents stay together and have that stability, I just feel people like that are so much more solid. Is that a lie I tell myself?"

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Celebrities Ways To Enjoy Life - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger